Wednesday, February 01, 2006

PRSIDENT BUSH AS STAND-UP COMEDIAN
The image “http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/broke.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Speaking to the Alfalfa Club, Bush delivered the following monologue :

"Lynne Cheney and Laura were out of town recently, so I called up Dick (Cheney) and said, 'Why don't we go to a movie?'

"He said, 'Great idea, let's go to a cowboy movie.'

"Yep, finally we went to see Brokeback Mountain. Let me tell you, whooo-eee.

"Dick sat through the movie, didn't say a word. We came out. After a while he says: 'Nice horses.' I say 'Yep.'

"Then he becomes real quiet again and kind of serious. I knew something was on his mind. Finally he turned to me and said: 'You don't suppose the Lone Ranger and Tonto …"

At least he's still got a day job as President of the United States.

No comments: